Elkie White and Sandra Greenhalgh (Editors) are delighted to announce that limited pre-release copies of A History of Druidry in Australia book are now available via ETSY.
Key features of the book:
– contributions from over thirty Australians who have a lived experience of contemporary Druidry.
– Personal reflections on what it means to be following a Druidic spirituality while living in Australia.
– Timelines of significant events in Australian Druidry, including Assemblies and SerpentStar
– Information about Australian Druid groups and groves – past and present
– Results from the Druid History Project, including key themes and shared beliefs of what it means to
be a modern day Druid
– An exploration into the history of Fraternal Druid Lodges in Australia
– Philip Carr-Gomm, Chosen Chief of The Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids
– Philip Shallcrass, a.k.a. Greywolf, chief of the British Druid Order
– Rev. Jean (Drum) Pagano, ArchDruid, Ar nDraiocht Fein (ADF)
The book has 240 pages, and 6″ x 9″ in size. For further information, see A History of Druidry in Australia on Facebook.
From July, the book will be available through commercial book suppliers (eg Book Depository and Amazon). Profits are returned to the Australian Druid community.